Customer Experience Manager Are you an experienced Facilities Manager? Do you enjoy being part of a supportive and interactive team? Do you have...
Job Title: Account Manager
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Pay: £27,000 - £32,000
We have a fantastic client based in Hemel Hempstead who have a vibrant team and work in amazing new offices. They are recruiting for an experienced Account Manager.
If you would like to work in a company that are well established, offer great incentives for staff, and are award winning, this will be the company for you.
- Develop and manage relationships with key clients to ensure retention and growth
- Support client reviews to ensure satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement
- Responsible for analysing programme data, to build insight and make proactive recommendations to clients
- Conduct client meetings where necessary, and appropriate, requesting relevant business support when and if required
- Key financial tasks which include monthly invoicing, maintaining billing schedules, forward window and understand client account profitability
- Work collaboratively within the Measurement team to identify efficiency's, new processes and innovations and extending this work out into other teams within Engagement Solutions
- Identify potential opportunities to add value and prepare/support with associated proposals and costings.
- Project management experience
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Commercial and financial acumen
This is a rare opportunity to join a great company in a desirable location. If you are interested please submit your CV in Word format.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.