Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, looking for expand your career? Do you want to work for a business where you can manage the...
Salary is flexible and dependant on experience
Tate are supporting a client with the recruitment of a Marketing Executive to join their busy Sales & Marketing team in Welwyn Garden.
- Implementation of strategies and create marketing materials
- Creating social media campaigns
- Managing SEO and PPC campaigns
- Support with business development and attend sales events
- Manage PR agencies
- Promote the brand across all areas of the business
- Manage internal and external communications such as newsletters, editorial features, press material
- Maintain and update the database system
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Digital Marketing such as Social Media, SEO, PPC campaigns
- Proven Sales/Marketing within the Construction industry will be an advantage
- Be Strategic and analytical
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Copy writing experience
- Experience with management of agencies
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be able to work to your own initiative with a proactive approach
- Free Lunches
- Free on-site gym
- On-site car parking
You can apply for this role by attaching your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.