Credit ControllerOur client is currently seeking a Credit Controller to join their friendly team. This is a great opportunity to join an established company within...
Payroll Team Leader
Pay rate: £18-24p/h
Hours: 37.5 hour week Monday to Friday
We have an excellent temporary opportunity for an experienced and efficient Payroll Manager to join an established and reputable company on the outskirts of Winchester. This role involves managing a team of two and the responsibilities include
- Run monthly payroll and ensure payments to HMRC for both Main and Pensioner UK payrolls are processed timely
- Process monthly BACS in accordance with deadlines
- Manage the Payroll reconciliation process on a monthly basis
- Preparation of monthly Payrolls and fortnightly US Payroll, (including processing all Payroll changes including back pay)
- PAYE & NI reconciliation
- Processing statutory payments
- Prepare Payroll reports and journals as required to ensure accurate data is supplied in a timely manner
- Respond and resolve Payroll and Pension queries
- Arrange for payment of invoices, expenses and approvals
- Deliver a range of activities to tight deadlines
The successful candidate will need to provide a high quality level of service, to meet performance targets, through team engagement, coaching and training. You will need to be process driven, with the ability to coordinate various projects to agreed timescales. This is a fantastic company to work for, with an immediate start. CIPP qualification would be beneficial.
Free parking on site
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.