We are currently working with a successful Property Company based in Central London, who are looking for an In-house Legal Team PA to form part...
**Legal Executive - Debt Recovery**
Salary negotiable - depending on experience
A well-established Legal firm in Guildford are looking for a Trainee Legal Executive or Chartered Legal Executive to join their Dispute Resolution team on a permanent basis.
The role will suit someone who is currently studying for their CILEx qualification or who is already qualified as a Chartered Legal Executive.
- To carry out the debt recovery process from preparing pre-action letters to undertaking enforcement action.
- To ensure all administrative tasks to include filing, photocopying, archiving and data entry are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- To handle some mortgage repossession cases where we act in cases where the borrower is deceased without family.
- To manage a caseload of matters under the supervision of your manager.
- To assist other fee earners within the Dispute Resolution Department on an ad-hoc basis with various tasks in support of the Departmental business needs.
- To develop and improve internal knowledge management systems as appropriate to increase productivity and improve client service.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proficient with MS Office packages
- Excellent customer service experience
When applying for this role please state what salary you are looking for.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.