A meticulous, organised and personable Finance Professional is required to join a highly respected family business. As an experienced Bookkeeper/ Finance Manager, you will be...
SOUGHT AFTER POSITIONS AROUND SCHOOL TERMS. This new Hertfordshire job is available to work for 46 weeks a year. (Full time also considered)
As a Schools Financial Advisor, you will be a qualified financial professional with excellent interpersonal skills so you are well equipped to provide bookkeeping, accountancy and budgetary services and consult with Head teachers and Governors on financial compliance, cash flow and forecasting.
We have a remote post available in the Watford area. Your employer is Stevenage based and you will also base here for training and meetings.
Hours: 37 hours per week. (4 days will be considered)
Annually: 46 weeks a year. (Full time may be considered)
- Work on site remotely in a portfolio of schools
- Providing bookkeeping, accountancy and budget management to schools.
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Completing compliant financial returns
- Advising in a consultancy capacity on various financial related matters on policies & practices
For this role, we are seeking the following Qualifications, Knowledge and Attributes:
- AAT, CCAB or CGMA qualified/equivalent qualifications however practical experience also taken into account
- Interest in working with the education sector
- Confidence and personable
- Proven experience in a financial / accountancy role
- Confidence with MS packages, Excel in particular and Accountancy packages.
A more comprehensive job description is available.
Salary shown is the full time equivalent and will be pro rata accordingly. Personal annual leave must be taken during school holidays please due to the nature of this business.
Please apply and attach your most recent resume. Tate Hitchin will be responding regarding shortlisting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.