An exciting opportunity has arisen with a global company located in Leatherhead, Surrey. As a Procurement Administrator you will be responsible for providing daily admin...
Type: Temp 3 months - likely to be extended
Pay: £10 per hour
Hours: Full time, working normal office hours
Start date: ASAP
Tate have teamed up with a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, for whom we are currently recruiting for Pensions Administrators, to work full time in Redhill.
- Work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes.
- Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, remembering each caller will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
- Deal with simple queries and requests by the use of standard letters
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to
- Experience of working in an office based administration role.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Confident using; photocopier, scanner, fax machine etc.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate across all Microsoft Packages
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.