Import Coordinator Key Accounts About our Client:Our client is a UK based supply chain, freight forwarding and logistics brand and are theUKs predominant international supply...
** Supply Chain and Logistics Coordinator **
£25k - £30k
Benefits package offered will be based on experience
Our client based in Guildford, is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain / Logistics Coordinator to facilitate a new UK Operation.
On the frontline, you will be responsible for managing customers and their requirements across the wider Supply Chain team ensuring high levels of service to both customers and consumers.
Finance, Marketing and Sales teams, Partner 3PLs and logistics providers, Suppliers
Customers and consumers
- Achieve On Time and In Full service metrics for all customers by coordinating delivery of goods for orders, from planning and supply through to sales and delivery to customers and consumers via:
- Study UK trade regulations including licensing, certification, safety and environmental requirements on goods imported to the UK and collaborate with suppliers to conform these requirements in production of goods for the UK market
- Study, establish and control processes across importing goods to the UK including transporting goods, customs procedures and import licencing
- Work on development of distribution channel in the UK via establishing relationship and building partnership with logistics providers, warehouses service providers and online and offline sales platforms.
- Proactively manage the order process from start to finish on the ERP system; ensuring accuracy and conformity to shipping requirements.
- Manage manual and automated system order processes; suggest and implement process and system improvements where necessary.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers; listen to their needs and act on it.
- Make decisions to enhance the customer experience and deliver the perfect order.
- Ensure that all orders are invoiced accurately and any credits are completed on a timely basis in line with financial requirements - i.e. "month end".
- Set the right impression as first point of contact with customers and consumers over the phone and via email; displaying excellent communication skills, manage queries and solve problems as they arise.
- Attend customer and sales team meetings to drive Supply Chain profile and bolster collaborative relationships for success.
- Prepare and provide accurate reporting for review with internal customers.
- Responsible for management and execution across the team of multiple email accounts including, set up for new customer accounts, ullage claims, consumer queries, Point of Sale queries and administrative support and automated orders management.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication to use in a demanding and customer focused working environment
- Resilient: Ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Customer or supplier relationship management exposure
- Experience in a high volume, detailed and process driven organisation
- System experience in an ERP environment with strong MS Skills.
- Degree level educated
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Possible knowledge of either FMCG or UK or International supply chain logistics
For Further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.