A Senior Site Coordinator role has become available at one of London's leading Engineering companies. The purpose of the role is to carry out the...
Role: Senior Pensions Administrator
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Type: Temporary - 3 months - likely to be extended Pay: £15 per hour Hours: Monday - Friday - 9am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
Tate have teamed up with a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company, based in Welwyn Garden City and are currently recruiting Senior Pension Administrators, to work full time. The ideal candidate will come from a pensions background who can work off of their own initiative and in a team.
- Ensuring financial targets are met
- Be the first point of contact for clients
- Ensure delivery promises and performances are achieved
- Coach junior colleagues and pass on advice
- Work alongside team leaders to achieve goals set
- DC OR DB Pension experience required
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Confident using; photocopier, scanner, fax machine etc.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate across all Microsoft Packages
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in an office based administration role.
To express interest in this opportunity, please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.