Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with proven experience within Digital marketing and Campaign management? Are you looking to work within an innovative, past paced...
Marketing and E-Commerce Manager
Our client a leading global organisation are currently looking to recruit a Marketing and E-Commerce Manager to be responsible for co-ordinating marketing and advertising for their region as well as managing design projects and managing a small team of sales support representatives. This is an excellent opportunity that will also include travel to support marketing activities and also supplier visits.
Role: Marketing and E-Commerce Manager Where: Eastleigh area Salary: Up to £45,000pa
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating all marketing communications and promotional advertising for the region
- Managing of design projects from initial concept to completion
- Creating layouts and design artwork for advertising material, print collateral, trade show graphics and web and digital design
- Managing of marketing activities from planning, execution and also the follow up
- Overseeing a small team of Sales Support Representatives
- Travel to support marketing activities as well as supplier visits
You will need:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- To be an excellent communicator and a creative thinker
- The ability to use and analyse data to improve decision making
- The ability to build excellent working relationships with other departments
- Strong project management skills with the ability to handle numerous projects at once
- Excellent organisational skills and to be detail orientated
- Previous experience of managing a team
- To be proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, Desktop Publishing, Graphic Design, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Language skills in the following languages would be advantageous (French, German, Israeli, Italian, Turkish)
If this role sounds of interest to you and you have the necessary skills and experience please don't hesitate to APPLY.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.