A world-renowned academic institution based in the heart of the City of London is seeking a Project Support Officer, paying between £30,000 £36,000 + an...
Head of Product Management - South East - up to £50k + Benefits
The Head of Product Management has responsibility for the overall performance of the Product team and the promotion of sales.
Responsibilities also include dealing with customers, suppliers and service providers to ensure that the processes are in place and the performance is executed in a manner which meets company goals.
- Experience in Product Management processes
- Strong supplier management and relationship building experience required
- Ability to manage large data sets and maintain system data accuracy
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate, manage and influence peers and team members
- Business and technical savvy as well as excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to distil analytics into actionable plans
- Ability to interface with and manage vendor relationships
- Drive and promote key product lines and programs
- Negotiate with Suppliers
- Strategic responsibility for supplier management
- Ensure integrity of system information including part set-ups, bill of Materials, cost etc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- University degree preferred
- At least 10 years Product management experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing and/or Supply chain environment with strong skills in MRP/ERP planning systems
- Experience in planning and managing complex contracts
- Bill of materials experience essential
- New product introduction (NPI) experience is essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.