As the deputy editor of this global online community platform you will manage the day to day operations of the publication.
Working closely with the editor you will commission and edit freelance editorial content, news and features related to the media and broadcasting insights.
Are you currently an experienced reporter looking to step into a leadership role? Then read on..........
This is an incredibly varied role, here's some of what you'll do;
- Write -You're an excellent writer and you will use your experience and knowledge to commission and write features, news, thought leadership articles and interviews about the media, entertainment and technology industry
- Edit -Use your expert proofreading skills to edit content to a high standard and your SEO knowledge to ensure all content is optimised for online and social media
- Lead - Take a senior role in the team and work with the digital editorial assistant and oversee the staff writers to ensure everyone is on track
- Plan - Use your ability to spot trends within the industry to ensure content aligns with the content plan and contribute to the overall strategy and ensure
- Promote - Work with the event team and marketing team to ensure messages and themes are timely
So if you are an accomplished reporter with a passion for media, entertainment and technology ready to take a step into a leadership seat then this could be just what you are looking for. Click apply now and follow the prompts or call 0209 937 9559 for a confidential discussion.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.