Import Coordinator Key Accounts About our Client:Our client is a UK based supply chain, freight forwarding and logistics brand and are theUKs predominant international supply...
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR
UP TO £25,000 D.O.E
MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM - 5PM
Are you a savvy SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR, looking for your next role?
Are you a naturally confident and process driven individual?
Would you like to join a growing team?
This position is for a Supply Chain Coordinator. The business offers a very friendly and team oriented working environment.
Working out of fabulous premises in Hatfield, with free parking available on site.
This is a position for a growing business within Distribution. Working within a team of bubbly and very dedicated professionals, you will be responsible for delivering a first class end to end Supply Chain offering for the business. Working within an open plan office, you will "get stuck in", so somebody who is flexible and adaptable, and has strong business acumen is key.
- To process UK and International orders, deliveries, shipments and invoices for customers.
- To ensure smooth running of small Head Office warehouse, to include stock control/reconciliation/stock replenishment and stock takes.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers globally.
- To liaise with shipping agents to get competitive prices for freight.
- To assist with all supply and demand procedures, ensuring that optimum stock levels are kept in 3 global warehouses.
- To keep supply procedures up to date.
- To cover for other members of the Supply Chain team.
- To undertake other administrative tasks as necessary according to the needs of the business.
- Proven experience in a supply chain role
- Understanding of the order, delivery and invoice processes
- Advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate general PC skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Use of Sage or an accounting system is desirable
- Analytical ability
- Productive and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 20 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking on site
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.