Tate are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant in Winnersh to support the Accounts Payable Manager in expanding the Payables function.DutiesTo maintain supplier invoices for...
£26,000 - £29,000
Do you want to work for well-established, award winning company with a global presence? Fantastic opportunity for e-Commerce specialists with excellent rewards and benefits.
We are looking for an enthusiastic hard working individual to join our friendly team. To succeed in this role you will enjoy taking responsibility for all given tasks, and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver service excellence at all times.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Petty cash /expenses
- Proactive management of any queries
Our Ideal candidate is a professional and confident individual with previous experience. In addition we are looking for the following skills:
- Advanced IT skills (including MS Word, Excel, Quick Books, Sage and Xero)
- Efficient handling and prioritisation of all daily tasks
- Completes all work to meet set deadlines
- Observe company policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers/customers and suppliers
- Excellent aptitude in monitoring the team's weekly tasks
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Punctual and attentive
- Adaptable, keen and flexible approach
- Ability to use own initiative and work autonomously, as well as part of a team
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous, although full training will be provided.
For more details please contact Steve on 07525873242
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.