PART TIME ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR A RETAIL / FMCG COMPANY IN HATFIELD! PERMANENT ROLESALARY: £19,500 PER ANNUM, £13,000 PRO RATAWORKING HOURS: 25 HOURS PER...
£26,000 - £29,000
do you want to work for a well-established award winning company? Do you want to be a vital part of a team where you can have a rewarding career? If yes please see below:
We are looking for an enthusiastic hard working individual to join our friendly team. To succeed in this role you will enjoy taking responsibility for all given tasks, and be willing to go the extra mile to deliver service excellence at all times.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Credit Control
- Petty cash /expenses
- Proactive management of any queries
Our Ideal candidate is a professional and confident individual with previous experience. In addition we are looking for the following skills:
- Advanced IT skills (including MS Word, Excel, Quick Books, Sage and Xero)
- Efficient handling and prioritisation of all daily tasks
- Completes all work to meet set deadlines
- Observe company policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers/customers and suppliers
- Excellent aptitude in monitoring the team's weekly tasks
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communicator at all levels
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Punctual and attentive
- Adaptable, keen and flexible approach
- Ability to use own initiative and work autonomously, as well as part of a team
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous, although full training will be provided.
Please apply and attach your CV in Word format. For more information call Steve on 07525 873242
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.