Office AdministratorWe are looking for an inquisitive Administrator to work in a full time position for our unique and fascinating client in Winchester. This role...
We are currently recruiting an Accounts and Office Admin role for a wonderful business based in the leafy and tranquil setting of Alton.
The role will be supporting the current accountant as well as operations throughout the business. This is a very collaborative environment and a strong team mentality is a must, personality fit will drive a successful placement as well as having the skill set that the role.
Key responsibilities for the role will include:
- Bookkeeping areas - processing invoices, AP/AR, maintaining records, assisting the Accounts department as needed
- General admin - supporting the operations manager and wider teams in day to day activities
- Answering the phones and providing meet and greets to all visitors
- Maintain the CRM and accounting system (SAGE 50) in order to maintain effectiveness.
This role would suit someone who has the following:
- Bookkeeping experience (no formal qualification required)
- Administrative background
- Computer savvy and happy to learn how to use the bespoke on site systems as well
- Some project experience if possible
- Organisational skills and attention to detail are an absolute must,
- Proactive attitude to working.
Experience with Sage 50 would be very advantageous as would experience working with CRM systems but good common sense and the enthusiasm to learn will also work!
Immediate interviews are available in order to ensure a smooth handover and provide the best start they are looking to have someone join as soon as possible.
Please note due to the nature of the business, security clearance will be required after a probationary.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.