Role: AdministratorLocation: Welwyn Garden CityType: Temp 3 months likely to be extended Pay: £10 per hourHours: Full time, working normal office hoursStart date: ASAPTate have...
Compliance Assurance Adviser
Full Time - 37.5hrs
£23 - 25k per annum
Our client, a leading national service provider within their industry, are currently looking for a Compliance Assurance Adviser to join their team.
We are seeking an individual with a strong compliance background, in addition to having a good understanding of FCA regulations, Anti Money Laundering and Data Protection.
This is an opportunity to join an award winning company, recently awarded with a Trusted Service Award as nominated by real customers for their continual delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
- Conduct line sampling to monitor emerging compliance issues and mitigate potential risks within the line operational and sales teams.
- Provide guidance to internal business units via the Compliance helpdesk and Financial Services Compliance mailbox
- Conduct reviews on the quality of client file records and value of advice given, enabling you to conduct trend analysis on data, collate and report outcomes, highlighting potential emerging trends or issues
- Assist with the assessment of fraud and financial crime case referrals from Financial Service business units.
- Assist with lender investigations, collating relevant information and evidence to assess accurately and respond to lenders.
- Provide compliance support and review change initiatives to ensure that process and system changes are operating safely and in the best interests of customers
- 2 - 3 years proven compliance experience
- A good understanding of FCA regulations, Anti Money Laundering and Data Protection
- Excellent communication and time management skills at all levels
- An organised individual who can work under pressure and produce work to the standard required
- Excellent administration and telephone skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.