Tate are currently recruiting for a Data Technician / Administrator Package: £17K £20K + annual company bonus + onsite parkingWorking: 35 hours per week, Monday...
18 month Temp
Are you looking to work for a corporate, well established global business who offer ample opportunity to their staff? Our client, a pioneering medical business are looking for a competent Data administrator to join and support their global teams. You will be responsible for the coordination and monitoring of large quantities of data exchanging all over the world. Advance excel skills are essential.
- Liaise with local teams around the world to ensure the information being received is at the correct level of accuracy for the Field Safety Corrective Actions to take place
- Enable effective communication with local affiliates, verbally and in written form
- Coordinate with Global Managers globally
- Report back to Global customer services Leadership
- Collaborate efficiently on Global Customer Service related tasks with internal stakeholders
- Advance excel skills coupled with good command of all Microsoft packages
- Organised and able to multitask
- Excellent communicator
- The capacity to acquire understanding of technical issues
If you are interested in the above post and possess the right skills then please apply now!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.