My client based in Stevenage is looking for a number of Finance Assistants for their team. Your role will be to deliver financial support, undertake...
£22,000 per annum
Are you a creative individual and exceptional relationship building skills? Do you have experience in web development, event management and administration? If so, I have just the role for you!
I am looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to join a fast-growing firm of independent financial planners and investment managers, who due to significant growth are looking to expand their marketing team with this brand new role! This role requires someone who will assist with implementing the marketing strategy along with continuing to develop it further.
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Developing relations with Private Clients, IFA's and Charities
- Website and online presence - developing web content and increasing LinkedIn and Twitter presence
- Producing marketing campaigns via email and print
- Assisting with background research and keeping the database updated
- Sourcing awards and/or events to either sponsor or enter
- General administration duties and tasks to support the marketing activity
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe products
- A creative nature
- Familiarity with social media channels
- Confident to interact with people and build relationships through networking and referrals
- Great organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a small team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
My client is looking for someone to join them quite soon, so apply now to avoid disappointment! If you would like further information, please contact Danielle on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.