Permanent position available for an experienced Credit Controller to join a busy, structured team helping maintain the cash flow from corporate customers.Salary up to £22000...
We have a vacancy for an organisation based in Harlow for a Financial Controller.
This is a permanent role working for a leading business within manufacturing.
Salary: Up to £55,000 D.O.E
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5pm.
Reporting to the company Finance Director, you will provide commentary and analysis on the business performance on a monthly basis to the Finance director and executive team.
Key responsibilities include:
- The preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Coordinating the annual audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- The preparation of annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- To oversee and where necessary prepare monthly payroll submission.
- The management and administration of general ledger accounting, inter0-company and fixed asset register.
- The management and supervision of purchase ledger and sales ledger.
- Financial analysis of performance statistics, variance analysis and commercial financial results.
- The preparation and distribution of monthly financial information packs for each department.
- Ad hoc project involvement, including costing analysis, performance improvement statistics, etc.
- To assist in the preparation of financial KPI to ensure close monitoring of the business.
- To provide proactive and value added accounting support as well as business support,
- Operating cash flow and cash collection.
- The preparation of statutory returns, including government statistics, VAT and PAYE.
- To prepare pension returns for company pension plan.
Skills and Experiences:
- CIMA / ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Proven management accounting experience.
- ERP implementation is advantageous.
- Proven experience as a Financial Controller within a manufacturing setting is advantageous.
- Able to work closely with staff at a range of levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, confidence and excellent influencing skills.
- Excel savvy.
Company benefits include 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, and health cover. Free parking is available on site.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.