18 month TempASAP startAre you looking to work for a corporate, well established global business who offer ample opportunity to their staff? Our client, a...
Tate are currently recruiting for a Data Technician / Administrator
Package: £17K - £20K + annual company bonus + onsite parking
Working: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Location: Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire
Duties: to fulfil the role of Excel Reports Administrator / Report Technician on our Tactical team at our Head office based in Winnersh Triangle, Berkshire.
So, what are the responsibilities?
You will be responsible for:
- Producing Excel client reports to meet the needs of the client within agreed standards and timescales
- Analysis and reporting for internal clients and field operations monitoring
- Working with the Data Manager and Client Service Manager to ensure that data and reporting objectives are met
- Supporting the account management team with setting up surveys to achieve the greatest insight for our customers
... and what qualifications should you have?
You will have:
- MS Office and Advanced Excel skills
- The ability to effectively communicate data issues to non-technical people
- Data handling techniques (import/export)
- Designed and developed reports in Excel
- Presentation of data including charting
- Strong logical, mathematical and numerical skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.