Air Import Clerk About our ClientOur Client is a global provider of transportation and logistics services, with a highly integrated network of people, technology and...
Logistics Co-ordinator - £26k to £30k - St Albans
In line with continued expansion of locally based company to St Albans, Tate are proud to be offering our support to the growth of an existing and successful Freight Forwarding team who pride themselves in the provision of a first class service!
- Management of the day to day export and import bookings of European road and airfreight shipments with and export bias
- Extensive client liaison via email and phone
- Ensuring effective and diligent follow up calls
- Negotiating to ensure maximisation of profit
- Liaison with the sales team to assist in the generation of quotations
- Invoicing jobs on completion
- Maintenance of accurate records
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- A positive and engaging personality
- Previous experience of Azyra software is preferable but not essential
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.