Team Manager ABOUT OUR CLIENT:Provides housing, care and support services for people who want to live more independently whilst providing housing, care or support to...
Hours 9-5.30 Monday-Friday
Title: Facilities assistant/ Front of house.
One of Readings premier law firms is requiring a Facilities assistant/ Receptionist to help with the running of the office as well as greeting guests and staff in a friendly and professional manner.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provision of hospitality to clients and visitors; including maintenance of all meeting rooms.
- Organising lunches and ensuring seamless provision of catering
- Responsible for distribution of all post and faxes; including internal mail runs in both buildings.
- Providing reprographic services to all internal staff, ie, photocopying and binding of documents.
- To ensure that all clients and visitors are greeted and dealt with in a professional and appropriate manner on Reception - covering lunchtimes specifically.
- Ensuring the office equipment is working efficiently i.e. photocopiers, fax machines, switchboard and reporting any faults to IT.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.