I am currently recruiting for Administrators in Hemel Hempstead to work on going on a temporary basis. The hours are Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30 and...
Role: Facilities Assistant
Our Client, a prestigious law firm based in reading are looking for a candidate to come in and join their office support staff in the facilities department.
an efficient and friendly reception to the firm's clients and visitors.
efficient, friendly and professional reception services.
efficient services to all internal customers including; partners, lawyers and administrative staff.
to provide ad-hoc services wherever required within the scope of the role.
Scope of the Job:
Responsible for all areas of Facilities including; reception, hospitality, reprographics, internal mail and other services offered by Facilities.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Provision of hospitality to clients and visitors; including maintenance of all meeting rooms.
- Organising lunches and ensuring seamless provision of catering
- Responsible for distribution of all post and faxes; including internal mail runs in both buildings.
- Providing reprographic services to all internal staff, ie, photocopying and binding of documents.
- To ensure that all clients and visitors are greeted and dealt with in a professional and appropriate manner on Reception - covering lunchtimes specifically.
- Ensuring the office equipment is working efficiently i.e. photocopiers, fax machines, switchboard and reporting any faults to IT.
- dependable and reliable
- A good team player
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Confident dealing with people when required
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.