Role: AdministratorLocation: RedhillType: Temp 3 months likely to be extendedPay: £10 per hourHours: Full time, working normal office hoursStart date: ASAP Tate have teamed up...
We are currently working with a well-established Property Management company based in the West End who are seeking an administrator to take on the responsibility of managing one of their large portfolios.
Stunning offices, a hard-working and supportive team and the opportunity to play an integral part of this growing business - this is an amazing opportunity to join a company who take so much pride in what they do and each and every one of their employees.
As part of this busy team, you will manage a portfolio and various other accounts and assist clients with invoicing, collecting fees and general administrative tasks. The duties of the role will include:
- Uploading client details onto the in-house database
- Dealing with general enquiries in regards to the portfolio and other accounts
- Implementing and booking reviews
- Using the system QUBE (full training will be provided)
- Assisting with the department's monthly reports
- Developing good working relationships with clients, internal and external contacts
- Customer service - dealing with correspondence
As this role does involve handling lots of confidential information, a keen for detail is absolutely key. You will be given full training on the role and company so you'll need to be someone who thrives on learning and developing new skills.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary between £20,000 - £23,000 plus a generous benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.