Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Hitchin? Tate are recruiting for a number of Team Quality Administrators at Hitchin's biggest...
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Tate are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator to join a small but friendly team within the computer software industry, on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an exciting role with a variety of duties ranging from HR to Marketing. This role would perfectly suit an individual who has the ability to multi-task, proven administration experience, high attention to detail and a positive nature.
This is a temporary role, with a start date of 25th March, with the potential of it becoming permanent for the right individual.
Key responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Maintain client information on bespoke CRM system
- Update monthly financial spreadsheets
- Design promotional items for events using Photoshop (flyers, posters and banners)
- Maintain all websites and external pages (LinkedIn & YouTube)
- Research and maintain a record of upcoming conferences
- Book all individual conference registrations and exhibition spaces
- Arrange international travel and produce itineraries
- Facilitate meetings
- Coordinate office activities
- Place recruitment adverts as required and arrange interviews
- Maintain records of holiday and sick leave
- Ideally experience working with Photoshop or similar programmes
- Strong administration skills and/or skills within marketing
- Have the ability to work on your own and as part of a small team
- Experience with arranging travel
- Have the ability to adapt and be patient
- Intermediate Excel skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position, simply apply and a consultant will be in touch with you shortly. Alternatively, if you would like to have an informal discussion about the position, give Danielle a call on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.