Tate are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Suspense Support role in Hitchin. This is a permanent position joining the market leading company ReAssure....
Customer Service Administrator £18k to £20k St Albans, Hertfordshire plus benefits
Are you a fan of everything that glitters and sparkles?
Highly organised with a creative flair?
Looking for a role that can offer you the chance to be part of a small team and have your opinion valued?
Our Client an ever increasingly recognised name in the fashion and accessories market are currently on the search for a highly organised Customer Service Administrator who is ready to hit the ground running and happy to get involved with deveolpment and maintenace of the companies Social Media accounts.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Social Media Campaigns
- Sales order processing
- Order entry/checking
- Preparing quotations and invoices
- Handling of all pre and post-sale enquires
- Effective handling of customer complaints
- Handling invoice and collection queries
- Dealing with general enquiries and other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and experience:-
- Excellent provision of customer service with a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and confident approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Social Media
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability multi task and prioritise
- A hands on and I can do it approach
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.