We are recruiting an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join our client's busy team.The ideal candidate will be able to work part of a team...
We are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our clients well established company.
Main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Answering inbound phone calls.
- Answering inbound emails.
- Customer management (answering queries, offering advice, resolving issues, customer aftercare)
- Resolve and process a range of customer enquiries at first point of contact.
- Proactively identify the best resolutions for each customer that will also create value for the client.
- Data entry into CRM system.
- General office duties.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have excellent communication skills - both written and telephone.
- Be computer literate.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred but not essential.
Salary: £18,000 to £21,000 per annum.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.