Junior Bid Manager position within one of the UK's leading independent infrastructure and property consultancies, specialising in environment, planning and sustainability based in the City....
Business Development Manager
Up to £45 000
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work for an established world-leading niche pharmaceutical business operating across 50 countries. Do you want to feel like you're making a difference in people's lives? Do you want to work alongside some of the top pharmaceutical companies and build key relationships? If you answered yes, then apply today!
Work with supportive team members, senior management and enjoy a fun and dynamic business which is rapidly growing. As a company they believe in investing in their people and encourage personal development and growth.
- Meeting with and securing new clients and business
- Engage with key opinion leaders globally to broaden market penetration
- Presenting proposals
- Communicate and work closely with global partners
- Establish new, and maintain, existing relationships
- Assist the team in attending and presenting at global conferences and exhibitions
- Identify training needs within the team
- Experienced in business development and sales within the health and pharmaceutical industries
- Strong and clear understanding of selling techniques and marketing practices
- Ambitious, confident and entrepreneurial individual who is focused on achieving results, and ability to adapt to new processes seamlessly
- Exceptional communication and presenting skills, be highly organised, and comfortable juggling multiple tasks at one time
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages
Please send us your CV to Tate or contact the team on 01442 506 140 to discuss the opportunity in further detail.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.