Tate Exeter are working closely with a valued professional services client on the outskirts of Exeter to source a proven Learning and Development Trainer to...
Do you like sales? If so, what better place to build a sales career than in the 2nd fastest growing city in the UK! The Exeter economy is booming and Tate are now looking to recruit an individual who has a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and and building long term relationships.
Tate are an award winning office specialist recruitment agency who set up in Exeter in 2015 and have national network of 24 branches across the UK. Tate's parent company Impellam Group Plc is the UK's 2nd largest recruitment company and has recently been awarded Platinum status from Investors in People.
The main duties of the role will include;
- Business development within Exeter and across the South West
- Interviewing candidates
- Booking meetings with new and existing clients
- Shortlisting on vacancies
- Building a strong local network through attending events and seminars
- You must also be able to demonstrate market knowledge across Tate's main specialist market areas.
The candidate that will no doubt succeed in this role will have great telephone manner, be comfortable engaging with decision makers at all levels and have a passion for sales. If you would like to know more, please apply online or call the office on 01392-432861.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.