Sales Executive £22k to £26k basic OTE of £30k St AlbansAre you able to foster and develop relationships with skill and ease?In line with continued...
Music Travel Specialist in The City for a Global Corporate and Leisure Luxury brand!
The City, London
Our Client, a leading corporate and leisure Luxury Company are seeking an energetic and responsible individual to support a fast-paced music touring business.
You will be responsible for booking and researching all travel logistics for music tours alongside client employee's travel that would include management employees, senior managers and their extended teams.
Here's what you'll need;
- Manage all tour travel which will include: accommodation, air ferries, rail and vehicles. Must be comfortable with performing exchanges and refunds
- Manage all aspects of travel, including music management company travel
- Respond to all client inquiries
- Review all client reservations with a keen eye for accuracy and quality
- End-end management of researching, quoting and booking/confirming travel management
- Key attention to detail of all necessary travel documents and health requirements required for countries to be visited by clients
- Maintain ownership of each client record until travel departure to ensure all details are completed to an incredibly high standard
- Problem solving and ability to think outside of the box to provide solutions to any travel-related problems the client may encounter
- Maintain awareness of all airlines regulations, rules, tariffs and fare requirements
- Excellent communication skills and enjoys a fast paced environment, can't be shy
- Ad hoc duties as requested
If you're someone with huge amounts of energy, wants a fresh challenge at an incredibly fun, fast growing company where you can use your extensive customer service skills and previous international and domestic travel handling experience then please get in contact with us.
- Knowledge of SABRE is critical
- Prior experience in domestic and international travel handling
- Incredibly strong customer service skills
- Experience with high end and demanding clientele
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and demanding environment
Based a short walk away from Bank/Monument train stations in The City.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.