We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Junior Buyer/ Administrator to work alongside our clients Purchasing department.The role will involve ensuring stock levels are maintained effectively...
We are looking to recruit a Customer Sales Advisor to join our client's friendly team and helping them to achieve their ambition for growth. This is a role where you will effectively process and convert incoming/outgoing sales leads through all channels, and take payments as required. You will create efficient appointments, and manage their field based staff.
This role would be suited to someone who is a "people person" who has an open and friendly attitude, and can demonstrate empathy towards customers. There is no hard selling or cold calling.
As a Customer Sales Advisor you will:
- Achieve and close sales and conversion targets.
- Build rapport and use opportunities and increase peripheral sales
- Have experience of making inbound and outbound calls.
- Efficiently manage diaries of the field staff.
- Follow up prospective clients as per KPIs.
- Complete all outbound calls in line with current KPIs.
- Good standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent, or above.
- Experience of telesales and customer service
- A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets.
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- Must possess attention to detail skills.
- A confident, calm and customer focused approach.
- 26 day's paid annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
- The opportunity to purchase an additional week's holiday.
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Contributory pension plan
- My Discounts - Access to online cash back, childcare vouchers, retail discounts and cycle to work schemes
- Life Assurance
Salary: £17,952 p.a. plus potential team bonus.
The role will be subject to a Basic DBS check.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.