Team Support AdministratorMy client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services to those dealing with Estate...
Secretary / Administrator - Professional Services
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£23k - £25k
Our professional services client based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Secretary / Administrator to provide administrative support to Support Team Leader, Partners & Staff.
- General reception duties, ensuring clients are greeted in a professional and timely manner both in person and by telephone; and that telephone messages, post and faxes are sorted, scanned and disseminated efficiently within agreed timescales; booking meeting rooms and ensuring that any catering and house keeping requirements are met. Also, co-ordinating and updating diaries as and when required.
- Administration support to Support Team Leader, Partners, and staff as required. This includes general typing (audio and copy), sending faxes and emails, arranging travel and accommodation for Partners and staff and working with MS Office applications.
- Assisting in the day to day administration.
- Ensuring the office environment and all general equipment is in working order, maintaining office supplies and being the first point of contact to service providers.
- Assisting the Support Team Leader with marketing duties as required, to include maintaining the marketing databases, general circular letters to clients, the production of mail shots and E-shots, the organisation of seminars and networking events, including the preparation of appropriate materials for these events.
- IT knowledge and skills - good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel PowerPoint and databases
- Good level of general secretarial/office administration skills
- Good level of copy typing and audio typing (min. 50 WPM)
- Excellent organisation and communication skills are essential
- The ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.