Office Coordinator (Part-Time)£23,000 DOE (pro-rata)WinchesterWe are looking for an Office Coordinator to be the heartbeat of a fast-paced and lively office in Central Winchester. You'll...
Office Coordinator Winchester £22,000-£25,000 (DOE)
A fantastic new opportunity based in Central Winchester as an Office Co-ordinator that will offer the candidate diversity and variety on a daily basis. The role will be supporting the Managing Director and Teams.
An overview of the role
- Assist in all other areas as assigned by the MD
- General Reception duties
- Dealing with correspondence, filing, photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Data entry (access database) and database management
- Address queries and general issues and liaise with the appropriate department
- Office Administration
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications, file all internal communication & documents and ensure all data on server is accurate and up to date
- Maintain the office and Kitchen area (keep replenished & clean)
- Maintain stationery & complete monthly orders
- Assist Business Development Manager with queries, general administration
- Customer Service - written responses and problem solving
- Liaising with all departments (Operations, Business Development, Accounting)
- Occasional event management
- Provide some IT support to team
- Undertaking an initial review of office procedures and making recommendations in an effort to enhance smooth running of office
QUALIFICATIONS & WORKING EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Previous Customer Service skills preferred
- Excellent attention to details, including accurate written business communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-Tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to tactfully interact with a variety of individuals
- Detail orientated and organised
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player but happy to work alone too
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude
- Able to work under demanding deadlines
An excellent opportunity for the candidate to really learn and grow with this very successful business in central Winchester. Please get in touch if you would like a varied and busy role.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.