Office AdministratorWe are looking for an inquisitive Administrator to work in a full time position for our unique and fascinating client in Winchester. This role...
Office Coordinator Winchester £22,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
A fabulous new contract role based in Central Winchester as an Office Co-ordinator that will offer the candidate scope and variety on a daily basis. The role will be supporting the Managing Director and Sales Consultants.
An overview of the role
- General Reception duties
- Dealing with correspondence, filing, photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing calls
- Data entry (access database) and database management
- Address Franchisee's queries and general issues and liaise with the appropriate DA Office department
- Office Housekeeping
- Office Administration
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications, file all a internal communication & Documents and ensure all data on Server is accurate and up to date
- Maintain the Break-Out and Kitchen area (keep replenished & clean)
- Maintain stationery & complete monthly orders
- Assist Business Development Manager with queries, general administration
- Customer Service - Written Responses and Problem solving
- Liaising with all departments (Operations, Store Development, Business Development, Accounting)
- Some event management
- Provide some IT support to team & supervise ongoing maintenance of machines
- Undertaking an initial review of office procedures and making recommendations in an effort to enhance smooth running of office
- Assist in all other areas as assigned by the MD or the Executive Assistant
QUALIFICATIONS & WORKING EXPERIENCE
- University Graduate or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Previous Customer Service skills preferred
- Excellent command of the English language, including excellent written business communication skills
- High level of professionalism
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-Tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to tactfully interact with a variety of individuals
- Detail orientated and organised
- Good problem solving skills
- Team player but happy to work alone too
- Proactive, helpful, can-do attitude
- Able to work under demanding deadlines
An excellent opportunity for the candidate to cover a 12 month Maternity contract.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.