Role: Customer Service AdvisorLocation: CheadleType: TemporaryPay: £9.74 per hourHours: Full time, working 37 hours a weekStart date: ASAP Tate are currently recruiting for Customer Service...
Tate currently have an amazing Temporary to Permanent opportunity for a large UK based client that are situated in Wythenshawe.
Switchboard operator (24 hour helpdesk)
£9.77/hr plus time and a half on Saturdays and Sundays (weekly pay)
24 hour switchboard.
Rota'd shift pattern which will include nights and weekend work (over time pay)
Temporary to Permanent
Immediate interviews and start date.
To provide operator services including, but not limited to assistance with receiving and making incoming and outgoing calls.
- Answer all incoming calls politely and promptly and connect them to the correct recipient or department.
- Assist all callers and internal users of the system in a helpful and courteous manner including any whom may be confused or unsure of their requirements.
- Fully understand and utilise all extension and switchboard features in efficient handling of calls and callers.
- Deal with face to face enquiries from patients, visitors and staff in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Experience not need for this role however you will need good written and communication skills
If you're interested apply online today for an immediate discussion or send your CV to Tom.Halsall@ tate.co.uk.
Customer service / Helpdesk / Switchboard / Contact centre
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.