Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Telford? Tate are recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors at Telfords biggest employer ReAssure.ReAssure...
Travel Consultant (Head Office Call Centre)
We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for travelling for our client . You will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organise travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Supply travellers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc.)
- Collect deposits and balances
- Use promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials to sell itinerary tour packages
- Handle unforeseen problems and complaints and determine eligibility for money returns
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Maintain relationships with key persons
- Keep financial statements and documents
- Reach the revenue and profit targets
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant
- Excellent knowledge of travelling software (computer reservations systems, GDS systems)
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crisis's
Basic salary of £17,000 plus commission totalling £21000
Work pattern - 40 hours over 5 days working alternate Saturday (with a day of in the week)
- summer and winter ball free for staff.
- Satellite TV for all staff rooms
- free on site parking
- Dress down Friday
- 28 Days holiday plus Birthday off
- Discounted package holidays and the opportunity to have an all expenses payed holiday for exceptional performance at work.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.