Office AdministratorKings Norton Vacancy: Temporary to PermanentHours: Monday Friday 8:30am 5:00pm The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in mechanical and electrical installation projects....
Job Title: Level 3 Apprentice Business Administration
Hours of work: 40 hours a week over 5 days working some Saturdays with a day off in the week.
Urgent vacancy-An Apprentice Administrator is required for Our Client, Our Clients are globally recognised for their success. Supplying Package holidays by land air and sea. An Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration level 3. A wonderful opportunity for a dedicated candidate to be able to join the team and start their career as a Business Administrator. This is a great starting point for an enthusiastic individual who is willing to put hard work in to gain knowledgeable skills, and will be rewarded with the opportunity to progress within the company.
A driving license is desirable due to location of the office.
- General Admin i.e. filing, photocopying, scanning
- Data entry and note taking
- Emailing clients
- Answering phone calls
- Booking appointments and allocating to relevant staff members
- Dealing with post
- Supporting Senior Managers with Ad-hoc Administrative duties
- Working closely with Hr and operations Manager to support in letter typing and handling Administrative duties
- Dress down Friday,
- Free onsite parking
- 28 Days holiday plus Birthday off
- Satellite TV for all staff rooms
- Discounted package holidays and the opportunity to have an all expenses payed holiday for exceptional performance at work.
- Summer and winter ball free for staff.
The ideal candidate will need level 2 English and Maths grade A-C (9-4) or level 2 maths and English functional skills.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.