Financial AccountantABOUT OUR CLIENT: Provides housing, care and support services for people who want to live more independently whilst providing housing, care or support to...
We are looking to recruit a commercial Management Accountant for our client based in the Epsom area.
This is a role that would suit someone who is newly qualified in ACCA or CIMA or someone who is due to finish their studies soon. You background can be practice or industry based.
This is a permanent, full-time position with an accompanying salary of c. £40,000 per annum.
We are looking for someone who has really strong communication skills who is capable of high levels of business partnering with stakeholders within the business. You will be analytical and have an excellent command of Excel, able to transform data into clear, concise and informative reports to be used for decision making within the business.
Duties to include:
- Financial reporting - submitting monthly management accounts with analysis
- Financial planning - prepare the annual financial budget once reviewed and support with preparation and reporting of the business plan
- Financial control - help stakeholders to manage budgets through business partnering, review departmental budgets, preparing profitability data
- Cash flow management - budgets and forecasts
- Either ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or nearing qualification
- Excellent Excel
- Commercially aware and able to present financial data effectively
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.