Payroll AdministratorBorehamwood£24-28k 9/12 month contract Working for a client who have enjoyed continued success and growth within its specialist field, we are looking for...
Legal PA - Commercial Property
£27k + Excellent Benefits
A leading Surrey Law firm based in Leatherhead is seeking an experienced Legal PA to work within their Commercial Property Department.
As Legal PA, you will be responsible for the supporting the Commercial Property team with the following duties:
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
- Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures contained in the office manual.
- Arrange for all copying to be done, in person if an office assistant is not available to undertake the task.
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal.
- Prepare the conference room for meetings as necessary and for the tidying and clearance of the room at the end of the meeting.
- Provide support to other secretaries as required.
- Provide guidance to temporary secretaries when required to do so
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care.
- Undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Operate the Firms Case Management System
- Consider improvements to the efficiency of the department.
- Participate in and help organise marketing activities
- Undertake other duties as from time to time required
- Previous experience of working in legal secretarial role, ideally with an Commercial or Residential Property background
- Good audio and copy typing skills
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- be comfortable working as part of a team
If this sounds like something you are interested in please do not hesitate to get in touch today.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.