Marketing ExecutiveWelwyn GardenSalary is flexible and dependant on experience Tate are supporting a client with the recruitment of a Marketing Executive to join their busy...
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, looking for expand your career?
Do you want to work for a business where you can manage the end to end Marketing life cycles?
If the answer is YES to the above, please do read on!
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Executive
SALARY: Up to £28,000, D.O.E
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
To develop and manage the digital and social media strategies for the company and create manage and monitor digital marketing campaigns.
RESPONSIBILITES & DUTIES:
- Creating, implementing and managing digital campaigns with the Senior Marketing executive, including the design of creative for organic and paid campaigns
- Create and implement digital campaign plans, ensuring synergy across all brands
- Use content marketing and copywriting techniques and strategies to create engaging content to attract the target audience;
- Promote branded and amplified PR and promotional content to relevant audiences
- Monitor and analysing social media progress
- Using technical SEO and website development knowledge to optimise the user experience of the website and campaign pages
- Setting up and maintain tracking solutions, including Google Analytics
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Strong experience working in marketing
- Implementation of digital marketing initiatives including SEO and PPC
- Adobe Creative Suite savvy - particularly Premiere Pro, InDesign and Photoshop
- Management and maintenance of multiple social media platforms;
- Demonstrable experience of using email marketing platforms to implement successful automation campaigns;
- Ability to use analytical tools to report on campaign performance
- A good working knowledge of HTML is desirable
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.