Team Manager ABOUT OUR CLIENT:Provides housing, care and support services for people who want to live more independently whilst providing housing, care or support to...
We are recruiting for a 14 month maternity cover position based in Croydon as a Category Manager. This is a full-time role. This is a great role where you will be fully immersed in contract management and procurement of services within the facilities area of the business.
We are looking for someone who is able to manage the timely procurement of goods and services required using the company's tender process whilst achieving value for money for goods and services as well as a good delivery of service.
Duties will include:
- Managing the tender process to appoint suppliers as required by external stakeholders
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contract
- Liaising with stakeholders to understand procurement requirements and to support them in identifying specifications for products and services
- Contract management: managing the lifecycle of contracts, monitoring supplier performance, meeting with vendors on a regular basis to discuss performance, resolve grievances and any financial disparities
- Manage an Assistant Category Manager and Contract Administrator including conducting reviews and personal development plans
- Ideally CIPS qualified
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with initiative
- Organised and methodical and able to identify business priorities
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.