Sales Manager New BusinessFlexible working 37.5 hours Home based £50 60k basic plus a rewarding profit related bonus, paid on a monthly basis Company car...
Key Account Manager
Flexible working 37.5 hours - Home based
£50 - 60k basic + OTE £10k
IMServ is one of the UK's leading Energy Data Collection and Meter Operations service providers, covering over 25% of the UK's entire electricity consumption with over 300,000 metering points. We are looking to expand our already successful sales team within the energy supplier network.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an individual with strong industry and commercial account management experience to be a part of the continuing strategic growth and success of one of the UK's leading Meter Operator and Data Collector service provider.
Our client is looking for a tenacious individual, with the ability to utilise their forward thinking initiative within their already established network.
- Maintain and develop high level relationships with the existing commercial utility sector client base ensuring the successful delivery of work in line with the both parties' strategic growth and vision
- To identify profitable activity through cross department relationships and the up-selling and cross selling of IMServ products and services
- To effectively manage client projects from inception through to successful delivery, including ongoing scheduled key account reviews both internally and externally
- Financial management and reporting of client portfolios, always looking for growth opportunities to the benefit of each client
- To develop and maintain longstanding client focused relationships tailored to each company
- Client engagement and commercial negotiation
- Manage contract renewals
- To represent the IMServ brand through networking, seminar and conference activities successfully promoting the range of energy solutions
- Work to agreed SLA's and KPI's ensuring exceptional customer service at all points of contact
- Must have utility experience specifically within the energy supply network, including metering and settlement
- Proven sales experience with a strong network of contacts
- Strong networking and relationship building skills with a high level of commercial exposure
- Project management experience including analysis, design and execution
- A consultative and proactive approach to potential customers
- An ideal opportunity for a self-motivated determined individual to achieve shared business objectives and company growth
An ideal opportunity for a self-motivated, determined individual to play an instrumental part in the company's growth and success, if you feel this is the role for you - please submit your CV ASAP and contact Izzie on 01908 200990 for the next steps.
This role is being managed by Tate on behalf of IMServ. As a result, we ask that all interested applicants contact Izzie Gifford directly for further details. Please submit your CV ASAP and contact Izzie on 01908 200990 to discuss the next steps.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.