Franchise and Training ManagerUp to £65k per annum, plus a company car & additional benefitsMilton Keynes based, with regular travel nationwideFull time, 37.5hrs Our...
Flexible working 37.5 hours - Home based
£50 - 60k basic plus a rewarding profit related bonus, paid on a monthly basis
IMServ is one of the UK's leading Energy Data Collection and Meter Operations service providers, covering over 25% of the UK's entire electricity consumption with over 300,000 metering points. We are looking to expand our already successful sales team within the energy supplier network.
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an individual with strong industry and commercial business development experience to be a part of the continuing strategic growth and success of one of the UK's leading Meter Operator and Data Collector service provider.
Our client is looking for a tenacious individual, with the ability to utilise their forward thinking initiative within their already established network.
- Utilise your current network of utility suppliers to build and develop new relationships covering all of the IMServ range of products and services
- To be responsible for the account management of new clients within the commercial utility sector
- Self-generate all sales and leads utilising your existing relationships within your supplier network
- Maintain and develop high level relationships with critical people within both potential and existing customers ensuring the successful delivery of work in line with the company's strategic growth and vision
- To identify and explore profitable opportunities through effective research and networking, seminar and conferencing activities
- Supporting new business development through accurate campaigns and client pitches, tailored to each company vision
- To effectively manage client projects from inception through to successful delivery, including ongoing scheduled key account reviews both internally and externally
- Write tenders and draw up contracts
- Financial management and reporting of client portfolios, always looking for growth opportunities to the benefit of each client
- Client engagement and commercial negotiation
- Work to agreed SLA's and KPI's ensuring exceptional customer service at all points of contact
- Must have utility experience specifically within the energy supply network, including metering and settlement
- Proven sales experience with a strong network of contacts
- Strong knowledge of the market, its competitors and identifying growth opportunities within new territories and markets
- Strong networking and relationship building skills with a high level of commercial exposure
- Project management experience including analysis, design and execution
- A consultative and proactive approach to potential customers
- Experience managing tenders, with strong negotiation skills
An ideal opportunity for a self-motivated, determined individual to play an instrumental part in the company's growth and success, if you feel this is the role for you.
This role is being managed by Tate on behalf of IMServ. As a result, we ask that all interested applicants contact Izzie Gifford directly for further details. Please submit your CV ASAP and contact Izzie on 01908 200990 to discuss the next steps.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.