Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have excellent attention to detail? We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join a...
Are you passionate about Customer Service? Do you have a good attention span and strong admin skills?
Our client have over 20 year's experience within the automotive industry and due to growth they are looking for a Customer Service Administrator join their established team based in Silverstone, Northamptonshire.
What will you be doing?
As a fundamental part of the business, you will be ensuring that all data received; video & audio recordings, written reports as well as assessment documentation, is cross referenced, accurate and correct. Some of your daily duties will include:
- Familiarising yourself with a client brief and questionnaire
- Reviewing mystery shopper footage
- Providing a performance based score and behavioural insights/feedback
High concentration levels is absolutely essential in this role as you will be watching up to 10 videos of customer service footage per day. Ideally you will also have the following skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Microsoft office experience such as; Media player, Excel and word
- Strong administration skills
- A good understanding of customer satisfaction and passionate about customer service
- You must hold a valid UK driving license and have access to a vehicle
This type of position would suit someone who has worked within Customer Services or Administration.
Why work here?
This is a fast growing business and therefore there will be opportunities to progress into management or alternative areas of the business.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.