Sales Support Administrator£20K-£22KWe have a number of clients in and around the Guildford area looking for a Sales Support Administrator to join their team.They are...
Customer Support Administrator
Permanent, full time
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service/relations professional with a desire to work for a growing and hugely successful company.
This role is responsible for providing Administrative support to a relatively new division of the business. If you are hardworking and enthusiastic with a genuine desire to be successful then please read on...
- Providing Administrative support
- Ensuring customers are providing appropriate information
- Addressing queries from customers to ensure successful processing
- Administering changes on internal systems
- Proactively responding to incoming e-mail and telephone queries
- Meeting general service requirements
- Following up on existing relationships where appropriate
- Helping customers to get the most out of their experience with the company
- Regularly contacting customers by phone, mail and e-mail
- Communicating and promoting new products
- Meeting personal and department targets and objectives
- Positively contributing to the overall performance of the division and company
- Ensuring customers receive services designed to meet their needs and keeping them informed
- Maintaining client records, where applicable
- Forwarding emails into shared mailboxes
- Ensuring that all business that is ready to process is loaded onto the systems each day
- Providing information to the Manager for Monthly reports
- Able to work to targets
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive client focus and people skills
- Experience in high volume, customer focused environment
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload, build relationships
- Proven customer service/support skills, dealing with difficult/demanding customers
- Experience in Word and Excel
- Previous experience in call handling with a strong admin background as well
Please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.