Team Support AdministratorMy client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services to those dealing with Estate...
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Hitchin? Tate are recruiting for a number of Team Quality Administrators at Hitchin's biggest employer ReAssure.
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth at their Hitchin office, which gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
Customer service is at the heart of everything they do, and their staff are at the core of their company values to ensure they deliver this.
With newly refurbished offices set in the grounds of the Hitchin Priory, ReAssure can offer you a competitive salary, a range of benefits and great career opportunities.
ReAssure are a UK life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth at their Hitchin office, which gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
We are looking for permanent Team Quality Administrators to join ReAssure. As a Team Quality Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring all works completed by the team are checked and signed off before going out to the customer to ensure that work is completed correctly first time.
- Ensure all the team's work is completed, checked and signed off before going to the customer
- Train our teams to ensure we provide excellent service at all times
- Provide feedback both to team members and team leaders on any key findings from work checks, including any training needs
- Work across departments and stakeholders to resolve any concerns
- Ensure we promptly deal with customer's queries
- Enjoy working with others as either a coach or mentor.
What do you need to have:
- A passion for delivering the highest level of service
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to deliver quality training through writing new guidelines
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Confident IT skills
- Previous experience of working within a regulated environment - advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work under pressure
- A collaborative approach when working with others.
- Offices located within the beautiful grounds of the Hitchin Priory
- 27 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
- Company pension
- Outstanding scope for development and growth
Apply today and join ReAssure on the journey -
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.