Office AdministratorKings Norton Vacancy: Temporary to PermanentHours: Monday Friday 8:30am 5:00pm The company is a UK leading organisation specialising in mechanical and electrical installation projects....
Are you looking for a new job opportunity in Telford? ReAssure are recruiting for a number of Claims Assessors to join their successful team.
ReAssure are a UK Life and Pensions Company who are going through an exceptional period of growth at their Telford office, which gives you the perfect opportunity to join them on this journey.
Customer service is at the heart of everything they do, and their staff are at the core of their company values to ensure they deliver this.
- To process all customer claims and underwriting requirements efficiently.
- To ensure all claims are processed accurately within agreed standards and compliance levels.
- To develop and utilise all appropriate technical claims knowledge sources internally and externally.
- An ability to work and manage own case load ensuring appropriately time scales are adhered to.
- To provide accurate statistical and management information as required.
- To liaise with the legal, complaints and media function concerning cases escalated to legal, complaint referrals and media cases.
- Deliver accurate outputs to customers. Respond to all written and phone customer requests compliantly, accurately, politely and efficiently, ensuring, where possible, that the customer is satisfied with the response
- Dealing sensitively and professionally with potentially traumatic and personal customer situations and circumstances. This includes handling difficult customer situations and complaints
- Accurately update administration systems
- Ensure understanding of customer claim requests and take personal responsibility for ensuring that all needs are understood and that all elements will be met first time
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal skills/influencing / Listening and negotiating skills
- An ability to show customers empathy when required
- Ability to remain composed and focus on the customer when under pressure
- Proven ability to adapt to change and have a flexible attitude to work
- Good understanding of UK Financial Services market
- Good medical, occupation, avocation, financial and contractual terminology and technical knowledge relevant to claims management
In return you will get:
- An opportunity to work at a forward thinking company who puts their employees and customers first
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. Private Medical Insurance, discounted retail vouchers, dental insurance)
- Career development and progression
- A social and fast paced environment
- 27 day holiday PLUS 8 days bank holiday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.