Corporate AdministratorOur client an established and highly regarded company in the Winchester area are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team....
Pay: £9.94 per hour
Hours: 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Start date: ASAP until November
We have got a fantastic opportunity for an approachable and efficient administrator to join our well established client in Salisbury on a temporary basis. This is a varied and rewarding role for someone who has a can do attitude and excellent administration skills.
The responsibilities include:
- To implement and run effective processes that gather relevant risk information for the Communities team to enable management decisions on the content of risk plans
- Organising and taking minutes at meetings
- Diary management
- To ensure that records and databases are kept up to date and accurate
- To carry out research as directed to support Managers and the wider team
- Organising meetings, focus groups and booking venues and contributing to departmental planning.
- Produce and distribute minutes of meetings as appropriate
- To produce monthly reports so that accurate and up to date information is readily available
- General administration duties
- Initial point of contact on the phone and to visitors
Free parking on site
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.