Job Role: HR AdvisorSalary: 30-35kLocation: Reading/Guildford/SwindonHours: Monday to Friday 9-4pmDuration: 13 months An opportunity for a 13 month materity cover for one if the UK's...
Fixed term contract - 6/12 months
£28,000-30,000 per annum
Our client are a well-established company and a leader in their industry, they have a workforce of more than 2000 people and they operate in nine countries.
They are looking to recruit a HR advisor to work alongside two HR administrators and reporting into the L&S Business Partner, on a fixed term basis, however this could develop into a permanent position.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting managers and providing advice on ER issues
- Supporting with company re-branding
- Good working knowledge of Tupe required (both in and out)
- Support with projects including new systems support and implementation
- Other HR administrative tasks
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Previous experience at HR Advisor level
- Experience providing advice on ER issues
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
Working hours: Monday-Friday 09.00 to 17.30 however you will need to be flexible
Travelling is likely to be required to different sites
There is an opportunity for the role to become permanent
Limited parking on site - first come first served basis
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.