Tate currently have a fantastic opportunity that has arisen for a world leading international retail manufacturer.
This is a newly created role within the business. The main duties will be to identify and secure new customers in order to drive profitable sales of all products. Ensure a first-class service to our customers, whilst directing their development process to maximise consumer sales.
You will be based in the branch between 1 and 2 days per week along with home working and attending business meetings.
Benefits package dependant on experience and location:
- Salary of up to £35,000 per annum
- Office hours are 9.00am - 5.00pm (4.00pm on Fridays).
- Company car/allowance
- Private Healthcare cover
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance cover (3 x salary)
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme, target is 30% of annual salary
- 23 days holiday per annum rising to 25 days after 5 years' service.
To apply ideally you will have:
- Able to demonstrate the ability to win new accounts
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Worked in the retail/supplier industry
- Experience of forecasting and quarterly reporting/budgeting.
- Ability to work autonomously and be self-motivated
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Computer literate - Excel & PowerPoint.
- Full clean Driving License holder
If you're interested apply online or send your CV to Tom.Halsall@ Tate.co.uk.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.