Role: Technical Support Administration Data AnalysisLocation: ReigateType: Temporary 6 months likely to be extendedPay: £9 per hourHours: Monday Friday 9am 5pmStart date: ASAP Tate have...
We are working with a local Public Sector organisation who are keen to recruit a project assistant on a one year contract. Excellent pension and benefits with a central Brighton location close to train station and bus routes. Flexible working arrangements available.
Starting salary £17,613
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and calls - times, circulate agendas, manage actions and decisions. e.g. Board meetings
- Manage attendance at key Board meetings and Programme Increment events
- Organise external meeting bookings and catering
- Take minutes as required
- Ensure that project and programme related documentation is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Coordinate the administration of the team including monitoring team & management inboxes and calendars.
- Chase actions and reports
- Print out materials
- Support in the planning and running of team events
Ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Experience of creating documents and be confident to take minutes
- Experience of organising emails and inboxes
- Meticulous approach and attention to detail
- Experience of managing diaries and conflicting appointments
- Experience of electronic file management
- Ability to form and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders using excellent customer service skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.