Administrator Winchester ( Outskirts) 10 Month Contract- £20-22.5k We are looking for a proactive Administrator that will maintain and support the security administration process...
Pay rate: £10p/h
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
Start date: 4th March (6 months)
Our thriving and welcoming client in Andover are looking for a temporary administrator to join them on a full time basis for 6 months. This is a great opportunity for an approachable and efficient administrator with excellent customer service skills.
The role is really varied and will require someone to juggle a busy workload, the responsibilities include:
- Maintain and update the housing system by setting up new tenancies following lettings, amend records
- Arrange appointments and assist with diary management for the team.
- Following notification of the termination of a tenancy, arrange for any necessary action to be completed and liaise with contractors
- Ensure terminations are acted on quickly and efficiently, and adverts placed on the relevant website within agreed performance targets and timescales.
- Provide information on how to end a tenancy and what is expected of the outgoing tenant to reduce rechargeable works orders and to speed up the process of re-letting the properties
- Work closely with colleagues in relation to void properties to ensure an efficient and effective void management process.
- Produce offer both standard and non-standard letters.
- Prepare adverts each week for properties to be advertised
- Deal with enquiries on the telephone and face to face.
- Assist with the control of the keys to ensure they are available to contractors and prospective tenants at the appropriate times.
- Give general help and advice to prospective tenants to ensure their move is completed on time and without any unforeseen problems.
Free parking on site. To start at the beginning of March.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.